Old 03-09-2004, 01:54 PM
TQuinn

Default Cherry Tree Leaf Spot/Powdery Mildew questions.

Hi, I'm in Zone 6b/7, and every year after the heavy rain during the Summer, the
Cherry tree in my yard gets leaf spot. Needless to say I want to do something
about it, is there something I can treat my lawn with to fight the fungus that's
causing the spots? I know it won't help this year, but I'd like to plan for
next year.

Also, could powdery mildew on the euonymus hedges underneath the tree be related
to the leaf spot? The leaves fall on the hedges and the surrounding lawn
constantly.

I'd like recommendations on what works best to prevent/clear up fungus, I also
need to know what would be safe for my pets that like to graze in the lawn.

Thanks!