Old 03-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Laura Faussone

zxcvbob wrote:

Laura Faussone wrote:

We just moved to a house with a couple of fruit trees in the yard, one
seems to be some sort of apple tree. The fruit is about the size of a
cherry, but otherwise looks very similar in shape and color to a Red
Delicious. The tree itself is about 10-12 feet tall. Can anyone help me
identify it or point me to a helpful resource?

Thanks,
Laura

How do they taste? Are they coral pink in the middle, or white?
(it's unlikely you will ever find a definitive variety name for it)

Apple-y, a little tart. Kind of cream-to-yellow on the inside

My guess is it's a flowering crabapple.

That's probably it. It has a lot of fruit on it -- is there anything to "do"
with the fruit?

Thanks,
Laura