Old 03-09-2004, 10:39 PM
Diana Kulaga

Thank you, thank you all! Orchid people are truly special.

We do not expect to see anything major until tomorrow afternoon, but the
squalls ahead of the storm are here and there. All buttoned up here;
Vandas came in this morning, as did some heavy cacti in pots. Took the
plastic grates off the benches and put them on the ground in the lanai. The
car is in the garage, for the very first time (Floridians don't have
basements; our 'stuff' goes in the garage).

Still on the air, obviously, though for how long is anyone's guess. I am
writing from a lap top, though, and if the power goes out I might still be
able to communicate as long as the phones are working.

As for this stupid hand, today it looks like it belongs to Mighty Joe Young.
Today I learned how to tie my shoes without three of my fingers!

And, I finally realized that I have been characterizing Frances as Francis,
in the male sense. So my hubby didn't cause this after all!

TTYS

Diana