Old 03-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Sacha

On 3/9/04 21:57, in article , "Brian
Watson" wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
Large Garden.

Small Garden

Is there a parameter set to define size of garden?

Small garden = what you've got.

Large garden = what you want.

As to the latter - not necessarily. You cannot imagine how many customers
tells us they have to reduce the size of their garden because they're now 60
or 65 - it's as if they think some switch goes off at that sort of age.
My 71 yo husband simply looks at them in amazement as he prepares for
another session of digging, weeding, planting! Yesterday, a customer rang
and complained that Ray had sold her two Zauschnerias. He put his hand up
for this 'crime'. The problem? They'd spread about 8" in each direction
and she couldn't 'cope' with them. I'm not kidding - this is gospel truth.
The old saying that there nowt so queer as folk is alive and kicking in the
Nursery industry, I can tell you.
The good news is that 99-999999% of the customers are just lovely!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk