Old 04-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Roy

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:55:40 -0400, "DennisD"
wrote:

===I am in the process of setting up a water garden. Since I'm in the plumbing
===business I have access to Little Giant pumps at great pricing. But the
===question is: are they any good (longevity, energy consumption, etc.).
===Thanks
===

Danner pumps from what I have seen have a little longer warranty and
seem to be a bit more quiet...... I just bought a LG pump and you can
hear it, however my friends danner is quiet as can be even when you
restrict flow considerably. The LG just gets louder when you restrict
it down.........That said, LG has been around a long long time and
that in and for itself should say something about the reliability of
them. The newer LG are just as energy efficient as any of the other
pumps.......and even the older ones were not what I would call energy
hogs.....
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.