Old 29-08-2004, 04:40 AM
Thomas

So it was a good day for you, because you increased your taxonic knowledge.
One can not know too much. I have been a professional photographer for 35
years, and if you want to really learn something, learn to garden. Truly,
the more you learn, the more you learn you don't know.
Thomas
wrote in message
f your interest is truly taxonomic it's interesting that you have no
idea
what a juniper looks like.
Thomas

As a photographer my taxonomic intrest is simply in finding out what my
subject is. I am not a gardener. Unless I take a picture of juniper
then I have no need to know what it is. Although in the interest of
sience I have looked it up. There are no such trees near my subject.
york