Old 04-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Harry Culpepper

wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:52:28 -0400, Laura Faussone
wrote:

We just moved to a house with a couple of fruit trees in the yard, one
seems to be some sort of apple tree. The fruit is about the size of a
cherry, but otherwise looks very similar in shape and color to a Red
Delicious. The tree itself is about 10-12 feet tall. Can anyone help me
identify it or point me to a helpful resource?

Sounds like a crabapple tree to me.

This does not sound like a crabapple to me. I grew up on a place that had
about 8 huge crabapple trees on it and the fruit on them was red inside and
out.

Pat

--
Coming soon: www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful