Old 29-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Ray

There's no arguing with success!

Honestly, if the folks at EZ-Gro would put a bladder in their tank so the
"propellant" water and the concentrate didn't mix, they would have a serious
winner.

..
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
My guess as to Diana's and Frank's success with it is that if probably
relates to the vandas getting more overall nutrition, due to the ease of
use.

Ray,

No question that it's easier, but we are on the same schedule as before.

believe that the ease of use does contribute to more fertilizer ending up
where it belongs, and I have no doubt that you're right about E-Z Flow's
limitations, but for us smaller growers (especially growing outside) the
choices are somewhat limited, and what works we stay with. S

Diana