Old 30-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Reka

"Reka" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
Oh, boy, have I got a riddle for you guys! I repotted the Phal hybrid that I think is a primary or secondary hybrid (maybe
amboinensis or fasciata crossed with something). It is one that reblooms on the same spikes (what's the term for that?) and is in
semi-hydro. It was crawling out of the pot, so I took it out, trimmed it, and set it lower in the pot. After much hemming and
hawing, I decided to cut the bottom piece off, which consisted of the stem, spikes and roots. In this way, no spikes were buried

in
the medium. Now I have this "division" with plenty of green but slightly desiccated roots and a few spikes. Are there any
suggestions as to what I can do with it? If I get no suggestions, I will put it into SH separately and hope for a keiki off one

of
the spikes.

---

Attached Images
File Type: jpg phal teilstueck.jpg (80.1 KB, 65 views)