Old 05-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Tom Line

Do you have walls adjacent? Paint them white or antique white. Use light
color gravel on the ground. This will reflect and increase available
light. I think you're pushing it. Try some New Guinea Impatients and
Applacian Ferns.

q wrote:
: I recently purchased some hybrid teas in nursery containers. I am in
: Southern California. I want to plant them in my backyard. There is no
: place in the yard that gets more than 4 hours of sun at this time. In the
: spring and mid summer I get 6 or more. Will the roses bloom and reach their
: full size in this environment?
:
:

--