Old 05-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Warren

Vox Humana wrote:
And where did he come up with the lie about watching a Nixon-Humphrey
debate? There wasn't one, in fact.

Perhaps he inhaled.

I "remember" all kinds of things that happened nowhere except my own
imagination. Many nights in my dreams I'm a James Bond-like super spy
out to save the world. I remember things like WMD's in Canada. We need
to take care of those things before that mad man Paul Martin unleashes
more terror on the US. I understand Canadian drugs have already become
the drugs of choice for a generation. And there are Canadian operatives
in the country, learning things they'll use against us. We need to go in
and save Quebec from the oppressive reign of the English-speaking thugs
in Ottawa.

(Is it any wonder that I'm tired in the morning?)

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Books for your Northwest garden:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/nwgarden/index.html