Old 05-09-2004, 08:01 PM
Troglodyte

"KOS" wrote in message
m...
Hello
My question is the following. I have several isles on my lawn. These
have different types of plants, some are Japanese maples, ornamental
grass etc... I was wondering what type of mulch would be best to put
on these isles. I have used, in the past, a mulch that had a red tint-
that is tinted mulch. I no longer want to use that. I have looked at
cedar mulch but was wondering if there is a better alternative than
cedar mulch. I am located in the North Eastern part of USA.

THanks for your help!
KOS

Organic mulches reduce soil furtility. Try an agrigate as it will not rot
and has all the good benefits of other mulches. Also with your planting it
would be great (limestine?)
Neil