Old 05-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Ida May Fuller

tenplay wrote:
Crash Street Kidde wrote:

tenplay wrote:

My large backyard is constantly infested with weeds. It is mostly
grass rather than lawn. I can't use herbicides because my backyard
borders a wild bird sanctuary and lake. What do you suggest for
getting rid of the weeds? I have used a handy tool called the Weed
Popper, but it's tines are too far apart and often miss the roots of
the weeds. Also can weeds like dandelions reroot themselves if they
are left on top of the ground? Thanks for any advice.

What do the bird sanctuary and lake have to do with prohibiting your
use of herbicides? If you're careful and follow label directions you
should have no problem.

It is one of the homeowner association rules around here.

then sell your house and move away. you don't want to be around people
like that.