Old 05-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Bob Hobden

"GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY" wrote after
"tenchman" wrote
Those pellets are Draza not drassa as I posted before.
Here's a link to them
http://www.bayercropscience.co.uk/ou...ec=272&con=319

No doubt also killing wild birds and hedgehogs from poisoning when they

eat
the carcasses. Nematodes are easily come by and harmless to other animals.

In my experience harmless to these ground dwelling slugs too, and I paid
over £25. to find that out last year, and it was one of the driest/hottest
summers on record here which should have been anti-slug in itself.
A bit like that bird friendly slug powder, from my observations both useless
and expensive.

--
Regards
Bob