Old 05-09-2004, 09:07 PM
ned

"bigjon" wrote in message
Hi all.
I've not been here for a while, but I find I'm in need of your

advice once
again.

The wife & I have started to see tadpoles in the pond again, as well

as
tiny little frogs no bigger than your average coffee bean...
Is this normal for the beginning of september?
- I ask because we only put the pond in a couple of years ago and

it's all
new to us !!
If it matters, we are in the NW of England....

Normal? No.
But, it only takes one female with her hormones out of sync,
one opportunistic male,
and anything is possible.
But, unless we have a very, very mild winter , I doubt the young will
be strong enough to survive until next year.

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk
last update 05.09.2004