Old 06-09-2004, 03:41 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Update on Petsmart preplanted aquatic plants

"Roy" wrote in message
Well out of a bunch of packs of these plants I had two that actually
grew........One was a miniature cat taial and the other was an Iris
(Black gamecock variety).

I never buy anything I can't SEE! That goes for any garden plant, roots,
tubers or bulb at the stores. This isn't the first time someone mentioned
getting empty packages of "something."
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"I've learned ...