Old 06-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Paul D.Smith

Default Greenhouse gutters

OK, one for you avid DIY gardeners ;-).

I have an aluminium greenhouse where the gutters are built into the cross
pieces.
Unfortunately I have no endstops (got the greenhouse for free so can't
complain) and I've been unable to figure out the manufacturer.

So, any suggestions as to how I might add an end-stop the one end, and
attach a hose/downpipe the other? I considered a simple "block ends with
XXX and drill a hole" but then I need to attach the hose to the hole somehow
and there's not much room for some sort of fixing as the gutters are quite
narrow.

So anyone solved this little problem and if so, how?

Alternatively, don't suppose anyone knows a "gutter profile to manufacturer"
website ;-).

Cheers,
Paul DS.
--
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.