Old 06-09-2004, 05:37 PM
John T. Jarrett

Oh, I certainly wasn't trying to leave any corporations out of the
deal. I've seen doctors making enough to live nicely but not pay the
medical liability insurance.

I don't know about HCA but I've learned more than I like about Lilly.

Ely Lilly is not only infamous for developing LSD for the CIA and then
helping to run trials on soldiers (as if there weren't enough of these
guys dieing for our country in Vietnam already!) but also holds enough
Board seats at Time to decide what you read and see on TV.

Why in the world does a drug company weild that kind of weight?

We've known for 10 years the number one side effect of Lilly's Prozac
is attempted suicide, the FDA knew it before that, and you just now
read news stories about how kids are committing suicide on
anti-depressants?

That's just not right. And now they want to give Prozac to people to
solve addiction to other drugs.

At $6 a pill, man, talk about a cash cow...yet they literally can
prevent you reading about the known side effects for ten
years...that's just not right. And of course they are only talking
about studies done on kids...they still don't mention adults.

John