Old 06-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Cereus-validus

Do tell us what you know about Sedum or just shut up, little boy. If you
have nothing useful nor relevant to say, why don't you just go back to
looking at porn and stop making an ass of yourself, Billy Bob.

"Bill" wrote in message news:lDZ_c.9318$vy.3018@attbi_s52...
Dave Gower wrote:

"Cereus-validus" wrote

I had propagated some related Aizopsis (formerly section Aizoon) Sedums

from
stem cuttings back in July and they formed sufficient roots for
replanting within 3 weeks.

Great. Thanks.

They will need water only every few days. If you overwater, they may

rot
instead of root.

By "overwater" do you mean sitting in standing water? I have them in a
ribbed tray so I can make sure that excess water can drain away out of

the
soil.

Do not believe a word the OP posted, he is a crackpot without a clue!

--
The Hawke