Old 07-09-2004, 07:08 AM
gregpresley

Bill, if you read the complete message that I wrote, you will see that
newspaper and television interviews of Austrians living in the Soviet sector
after WWII agree that they didn't ever see Soviet tanks in the
streets........but again, please don't let the facts interfere with your
opinions.....
Let me see.Schwarzenegger, who was 7 when the Soviets left Austria
completely, traveled so often in his young childhood from his
British-controlled province into the Soviet controlled area that he somehow
caught a glimpse of something that the people who lived there year-round for
those 7 years never saw..... pretty amazing....particularly when you
consider the economic devastation of Austria after the war, in which
pleasure travel was hardly common.
If you can produce some evidence from Austrians interviewed in the
former Soviet sector saying that is was common to see Soviet tanks in the
streets, then, and ONLY then, will I consider your post as anything other
than nonsense......
"Bill Oliver" wrote in message Greg, you are a hoo.
Apparently you are so eager to claim that
Schwarzenegger lied, you don't even care what he said. He did
not say that he saw tanks in his provence of Austria. He said
he saw tanks when he *crossed into the Soviet sector."

To be specific:

I saw their tanks in the streets. I saw Communism with my own eyes.
I remember the fear we had when we had to cross into the Soviet
sector.

It is a measure of the desperation of the Dem personal attack machine
that your lies are becoming so fragile. You should demand more from
your handlers.

billo