Old 06-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Wilson

"Harriett Wright" wrote in message
ink.net...
I use a shop vac to suck the yuck off the bottom of my pond, but it fills

up
in about nine seconds flat, and then I have to dump it and start over, a
tedious and tiring process. What I want is a pump with a hose or wand on
one end to suck mucky water from the bottom, and a hose on the other end

deposit it where I want it. I guess it might be a small version of the
industrial pumps used to drain water from flooded areas. Does anyone know
about such a thing?

Thanks,
Harriett

I clean my stepmothers pond with my shop vac which has a side outlet that
can be opened.....I then just put the vac on it's side propped up and I
never have to empty. I couldn't imagine having to shut it off and dumping
it every few seconds.

Dave