Old 07-09-2004, 11:52 AM
beekeep

On 6 Sep 2004 19:42:12 -0700, (Dirk Puslich)
wrote:

Hello, I am looking for a few answers that I was hopign you could help
me with.

Here are my questions:

1) It's been about 36 hours since the exterminator left. Have I seen
the worst of the bees inside? How long should it take for them to
die?

Bumble bees nests have 30 -40 bees each so it sounds like you have
gotten most of them.

2) Is this a normal exterminator experience? I've spent $150 getting
some dust sprayed in the wall, and have had to contend with a bunch of
angry bees in my house, a ruined long weekend. Did I get the shaft?
What does someone have to do or pay to get something done right?

Any thoughts or suggestions??

P.S. I know bees are very beneficial to the environment and are not
aggressive uless provoked, but like I said I had no choice given that
many were coming into my house, and with a pregant wife plus a curious
dog and cat I had to do something. I hate killing them.

Thanks!