Old 07-09-2004, 02:32 PM

Arnold went to Simon Wiesenthal to investigate his whole family when the issue first
came up. I thought I heard that Arnold has been a big contributor to the Simon
Wiesenthal center. he said: "I have fought against prejudice my whole life. I have
been part of the Simon Wiesenthal Center for 20 years because the Simon Wiesenthal
Center represents tolerance. I want to fight for tolerance. I want to fight against
prejudice all the time."

I mean perhaps his father was afraid and transmitted the fear to his son who being a
small child didnt know the source of the fear.
Ingrid

Ann wrote:

expounded:

I wonder if the fear was the produced by his father knowing he was a Nazi?

Try to remember that Arnold didn't think enough of his father to go to
his funeral. There was no love lost there. Arnold knows what his
father was.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com