Old 07-09-2004, 02:39 PM

actually, knowing a fair number of Viet Nam vets I dont find it amusing at all what
they can or cannot remember during or after their tours of duty. It was a complete
horror that did unknown amounts of damage to their memory.

OTOH, I am not so compassionate about people who confabulate due to their "fun" drug
intake stateside while they avoided going to Viet Nam at all due to their parents
wealth or political pull.

BTW, this Sunday at my mother memorial I talked to an old friend of mine, a nurse who
also took care of my mother over the years. Her husband was exposed to agent orange
and every single one of her kids has fertility problems. the toll goes on.
Ingrid

Ann wrote:
So you must really crack up when Kerry spews on and on about hearing
about the death of Martin Luther King while he was in
Vietnam.....funny thing is he wasn't there until November, and MLK
died in April of that year..............

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.