Old 07-09-2004, 05:14 PM
lawn_destroyer lawn_destroyer is offline
Registered User

Question How to avoid my user name

Hi

I have just signed up as the lawn destryoer. this is because i seem to have an amazing way of not being able to seed my lawn. there is a patch about 2' x 2' out of my 200' square lawned area that will not seed, i have re turfed, seeded with many different types of seed, airated the ground, watered it regulaly but it is still as bald as me. what is the problem and what am i doing wrong?

please help.

incidentally, the soil appears to be clay like but also slightly sandy. i live in the isle of man in the uk if this helps too. reasonably wet climate with warm summers and cold winters.