Old 07-09-2004, 10:30 PM
Doug G

Noozer wrote:

We have MANY plants in our home. The biggest issue that we have is finding
pots that will fit on a windowsill. Round pots really limit the size that
you can put up.

We haven't had any luck finding pots that aren't round in our local stores
and Googling for "Plant Pots", etc. just isn't finding any useful website
from which to order.

I'm located in Calgary, AB, Canada but would order from elsewhere if
necessary.

Can someone suggest some decent places to order these "hard to find" pots?

...also, is there a more appropriate group for houseplants?

Thanks!

Search for "square flower pots" on Google or eBay.