Old 07-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Sacha

On 7/9/04 20:47, in article , "Ken
Richardson" wrote:

A gentleman who attended our show complained two days later that the ink
from the stamp used as a pass out on the back of his hand got on to his
shirt and cannot be removed. Does he have any right to make a claim.from us
or should we direct him to the manufacturers of the stamp.
Thanks.

You will now get a raft of answers, each telling you something different.
Ask a lawyer or go to the CAB, and check with your insurance company first.
With respect to all other skills, how would amateur gardeners be in a
position to give you a definitive answer to such a question?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk