Old 07-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Kiddie Pools VS: Stock Tank

Durability of kiddie pools is good if they are guarded against impacts.
Stock tanks are more substantial. Our kiddie pools are in the ground.
Others have railroad ties around them to protect. Can't beat the price
savings if you can handle the 5 or 6' pond! We use them in sequence as
veggie filters and settling ponds. Really nice to have cheap pools/ponds
instead of barrels.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Bette E" wrote in message
Just for beginners: Cost !
A one hundred gallon stock tank will cost you up to $150.00.
The new self-supporting kiddie pools at 20 inches deep and six feet wide
will cost less than $40. depending on size and time of year you purchase
it.
We held 18 good sized fish for 24 hours, with the use of netting and
bubblers.

Storage: No contest.