Old 08-09-2004, 06:32 AM
Franz Heymann

"Ken Richardson" wrote in message
A gentleman who attended our show complained two days later that

the ink
from the stamp used as a pass out on the back of his hand got on to

his
shirt and cannot be removed. Does he have any right to make a

claim.from us
or should we direct him to the manufacturers of the stamp.

Where on earth did this incredibly stupid idea of stamping a visitor
instead of issuing a ticket originate? If the ink is indelible, the
visitor could complain that it can't be removed, and if it is not
indelible, her own sweat could make it stain her clothes

Franz