Old 08-09-2004, 08:40 AM
PK

Franz Heymann wrote:
"Ken Richardson" wrote in
message ...
A gentleman who attended our show complained two days later
that the ink from the stamp used as a pass out on the back of
his hand got on to his shirt and cannot be removed. Does he
have any right to make a claim.from us or should we direct him
to the manufacturers of the stamp.

Where on earth did this incredibly stupid idea of stamping a
visitor instead of issuing a ticket originate?

when people stopped being honest and started handing tickets to people who
had not paid.

We (school) run a charity bonfire each year. Last year there was real
suspicion that tickets (Photcopied on the school copier to keep costs down)
were being forged. We may have to go for more expensive but secure tickets
next time.

pk