Old 08-09-2004, 10:00 AM
waratah

"Dave" wrote in :

Hi all,

On the ongoing saga of clover in my buffalo lawn, I re-sprayed the
clover on Saturday afternoon with Bindii and clover killer in nice
clear skies only to have to pour down with torrential rain about 2
hours later....

I'm assuming the rain will have washed away the poison but before I go
and do this again (and probably kill my grass into the bargain) I was
just wondering if the poison would have been washed away?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave.

I think it will most likely work. Clover has fairly soft leaves and the
herbicide will have passed through (via a surfactant) quite quickly. What
doesn't get in a few hours, probably won't anyway.

Give it at least 3 weeks - if there is no yellowing, then re-spray.

* waratah *