Old 08-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Tim Challenger

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:31:43 +0100, David Hill wrote:

Malcolm said "Ban pass outs. How many do you have, and why do people
want to leave and then come back? "

Well I for one have used pass outs at Hampton court show to take plants back
to my car so that I was able to buy more.
Also have had to go back to the car when the wife had left her medication in
the car (She is taking some medication or another about every 2 hours).

Or if you've run out of money and want to go and get some more, or your
camera or more film or your jumper because it's turned nippy or the baby
needs changing ... ad nauseum
--
Tim C.