Old 08-09-2004, 08:50 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
David Hill wrote:
Nick said "As the cheapest decent shirt is nowadays over 20 quid, he may
have bought an up-market one at 50, ...."

So by implication I and I should think many others on this site have Never
had a decent shirt..........Balderdash

Quite a lot of people probably never have. I have never worn an
expensive or 'designer' shirt in my life. I should appreciate the
benefit of your wisdom in finding where to buy shirts, as my normal
source (Marks and Sparks) is getting much less reliable.

I also don't have Goochi, Kalvin Kline or any designer cloths But do have
Good cloths, just dont believe in paying double (or more) just foe a Name.

OK. From where?

I don't mind too much what the cloth is, cotton, linen, any of the
other 'shirt grade' natural fibres, but I gave up wearing plastic
some time ago on the grounds of its unbreathability in the poorly
ventilated office I work in, and the amount of unnecessary sweating
it causes when I need to even walk fast in hot weather.

Over to you.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.