Old 08-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Peter Crosland

Dear oh dear. Touched a nerve have I? What I was emphasising was to not
over-react to what is essentially, in legal terms, a trivial matter that
nobody with a reasonable amount of common sense would dream of litigating.
On the one hand you suggest a totally over the top reaction of going to the
CAB or a solicitor over a matter that should have been dealt without the
need for recourse to either. Neither I, nor anyone else involved in the
discussion, has made any claim to have a formal legal qualification. That
does not mean to say that none of us are ignorant of the law. You on the
other hand have made wild assumptions without any basis for them at all.
Furthermore you seem to think you are the only one entitled to an opinion
and that anybody else's opinion is worthless. More than a bit arrogant and
hypocritical I would say.