Old 09-09-2004, 12:46 AM
Lar

On 8 Sep 2004 13:41:25 -0700, (Dirk Puslich)
wrote:

I am guessing that the bees that are coming out into my house now are
new "hatchlings". They are almost all smaller workers. I killed two
huge ones before the exterminator came (Queens??? Unfertilized
Queens???)

Anyone have any wo

It might be two weeks before all the pupating bees have emeregd...it
will probably be the 3, 4, 5 each day...if you enter the home/basement
and there are a lot all over the place would mean they exterminators
only got close to the nest and now the bees have had to abandon there
nest area to look for another.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.