Old 09-09-2004, 04:53 AM
raizn3kids

Default mushrooms

I am curious if any of you have every had orange stinky mushrooms in your
yard/gardens. They have like four colums, like a table I guess, and under
the top there is a muddy green sticky substance that reeks! They start out
as an off white-orange round ball and then grows to this mushroom that
stands about 2-3 inches high. How do I rid myself of them? I have pulled
them up, as soon as I spot them and have to do so w/ a plastic ziplock back
turned inside out, like a glove for my hand, then turn it right side out,
after I have it pulled up and seal the bag...and have to get rid of it
immediately or else it will smell through the bag! Suggestions? a Name for
my nemisis?
Thank you