Old 09-09-2004, 07:47 AM
Warren

JJ wrote:
No not the one inside the house silly.

I mean a defunct one, out in the yard as a decorative accent of
course. A planter, potted plant...

What plant would not only look good in the white comode but also have
an inside joke or wry wit?

Something with obvious thorns. Something spiky. Maybe a cactus sticking
straight up in the middle would make some people cringe.

Will this be an annual? Or a perennial? What zone are you in?

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Cooking with Intense Heat