Old 09-09-2004, 09:44 AM
H&P

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1gjtgtx.12ap5azxsi086N%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Ken Richardson wrote:

A gentleman who attended our show complained two days later that the

ink
from the stamp used as a pass out on the back of his hand got on to his
shirt and cannot be removed. Does he have any right to make a claim.from

us
or should we direct him to the manufacturers of the stamp.
Thanks.

1) Has he come back with the shirt.. eg have you seen the damage..

(suspicious aren't I but it could be a variation of the 'your waiter
damaged my suit in the restaurant' scam of old..

2) Have you contacted your insurance company.. Believe it or not they
do sometimes give advice at no charge..

Jim

Also has the complainant actually asked for "Compensation" or simply pointed
out to the organisers of the show that a better system might be more
appropriate next time they run an event?
He may only be alerting them to a possible problem.
Joe