Old 09-09-2004, 04:54 PM
paghat

In article , (Bill
Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
Vox Humana wrote:

I was thinking how upset people like you get when, after Republicans talk
about "family values," someone posts hard facts about the Bush family like
Neil Bush's patronage of Asian hookers and history of venereal disease...

If you want to see how low a Kerry administration will be, just
look at how low his mouthpieces go.

billo

I'll append some hysterical quotes from the chap you find a GOOD
mouthpiece for the Bush administgration, & so you'll know who it REALLY is
Ann so comically pretended to have known in the 1970s, I'll limit these
few quotes from Arnold's mouth to a 1977 interview conducted by Peter
Manso:

Druggy Arnold Proud To Admit: "Yes, I smoke grass and hash. No hard drugs.
The point is that I do what I feel like doing."

Middle-class lazy-life never-ever-needed-a-real-job Arnold admits: "I
began to see [bodybuilding] as a way out of Austria, an escape from the
everyday life around me. I'd look out my parents' window and see people
talking over a cup of coffee for two hours or more, and I knew it wasn't
for me. My father was the local police chief and he led a very regular
life. I became determined to make it without working."

Arnold the gangbanging rapist admits: Bodybuilders party a lot, and once,
in Gold's, the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train,
there was a black girl. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs,
where we all got together.

Manso: Gangbanged?

Arnold: Yes, but not everybody, just the guys who can **** in front of
other guys. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the
serious stuff.

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com