Old 09-09-2004, 10:33 PM
William Wagner

In article ,
(Dirk Puslich) wrote:

I'm half-tempted to drill a few smaill holes in the drywall around the
nest and blast it with raid or that Sevin dust people were talking
about, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not, given that the
exterminator already put in some Ficam D.

I'll keep you posted.

I had a similar problem with ants. Drilled a few holes in which I
squirted a few drops of oil of pennyroyal.. End of story.. I place oil
of pennyroyal about my foundation every so often, Works and is not to
toxic. DO NOT TAKE IN INTERNALLY. Smell makes em consider a nicer
place to live.

Bill

--
Zone 5 S Jersey USA Shade