Old 09-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Roy

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:19:44 -0500, "~ Windsong ~"
wrote:

===
==="Roy" wrote in message
et...
=== Went to buy some rocks today for half barrel. On the way I spotted a
=== huge swampy area. So on the way back I stopped and pulled over off the
=== road and went out to have a look. I no sooner pulled over and another
=== vehicle came up and stopped and a fellow got out. .....
======================
===What a deal! Lucky you. :-)))
===
===I also got some free plants down by the river. Most there just look like
===weeds though.

Nothing wrong with weeds. IMHO some weeds are actually pretty nice. We
have some in our front flower bed around the house, that the wife
absolutely refuses to let me pull. They just grow to a certain point,
get a small tiny purple flower on them, and have a nice form to them.

What the heck, parrots feather is classed as an aquatic weed by the
state of Alabama, and its sold around the country and on ebay all the
time, to folks that think its pretty.

I guess certain things are plants in some areas while they are
weeds in others, all due to the hardiness of the plant itself, and
the inability to erradicate it easily.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.