Old 09-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

WAIT!, I cleaned the filter last night, but there aren't any obvious signs
of gushing water. Maybe I cracked the casing when I put the cover back. So

disassembled the filter, only to find the "Oh" ring stuck under the filter
sponges. I was amazed how quickly it drained the pond, eight hours.

I won't do that again, not until next season anyway.

Pond #3, got overruled when the pool got installed, so I pulled the liner
out last weekend. As I did, I found 100's of tads, and some kind of mean
looking underwater bug that looks like it could put the hurt on me. Anyway,
I moved the critters, alien bug and all to a rubbermaid, and then began
pumping water from the main pond into the rubbermaid allowing it to over
flow into the stream. I was hoping to get some tads out, while filtering the
water out a bit, and allowing the muck to settle.

Long story short, the hose fell out of the rubbermaid. I found it after we
had lost about 8 inches of water. LOL.

BV.