Old 09-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Sacha

On 9/9/04 14:27, in article , "Peter Crosland"
wrote:

Neither I, nor anyone else involved in the
discussion, has made any claim to have a formal legal qualification.
That does not mean to say that none of us are ignorant of the law.

And you still fail to give your qualifications or the name of the
legal firm for which you work as a lawyer.

Have you actually read the paragraph above? It does not appear so!

I quote

"Neither I, nor anyone else involved in the discussion, has made any claim
to have a formal legal qualification."

snip

You appear to be someone who likes to argue for the sake of arguing, and I'm
really not interested in that nonsense.
I too have experience of the law in varying, personal degrees, including
lawyers in my family but do not think it gives me the necessary clout to
advise people on legal matters. That is why, knowing that when this sort of
question is asked, umpteen 'experts' come out of the woodwork with bad
advice and conflicting opinions, confusing the OP, I suggested that this one
ignores people like you. I still do. In fact, given your recent posts, I
would word that recommendation even more strongly.
As to peoples' opinions on gardening, it is a gardening group and I know
quite a few of the regulars personally. I don't know any - personally - who
pretend to be legal experts.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk