Old 09-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Peter Crosland

You appear to be someone who likes to argue for the sake of arguing,
and I'm really not interested in that nonsense.

Far from it but I am not going let someone make stupid and unfounded remarks
such as you have done without them being challenged. Your suggesteed course
of action is typical of the paranoia over what is a minor incident tht
nobody with any common sense would dream of litigating. My original reply
was a suggestion of a commonsense solution. You on the other hand think it
is approriate to run to lawyers at the slightest excuse.