Old 09-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Kay wrote:

Oh and someone told me that spider plants
are good for sitting next to TV's and Computers, since they absorb,
neutralise and thrive on electromagnetic energy, which is harmful to us
humans. Cool

Franz will prbably have something to say here ;-

As someone who has been a computer professional for nearly 40 years,
I quite agree that the best thing to do with them is feed them to
spider plants. Regrettably, I think that the spider plants will
reject them as unpalatable.

That statement was clearly made by someone who sharpens razor blades
by leaving them in pyramids overnight. I assume the word "cool"
was meant as in hide and seek :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.