Old 10-09-2004, 07:00 AM
madgardener

Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
All things are bound together.
All things connect." Chief Seattle
"SVTKate" wrote in message
link.net...
NO HOLD ON JUST A COTTON PICKIN MINUTE!

Must I teach ya'll how to accessorize???

No toilet ensemble would be complete without...

A rusted out dead car or three in the yard with weeds growing up around

the
sides so thick you cant' tell what kind of car it is.

Kate

if yer gonna do this correctly, you have to make sure that rusted out car is
up on blocks....................and if you have a tree, a chain holding a
car engine to complete the look........and don't forget that refridgerator
on the front porch, and the rusty porch furniture, the stained couch that
got thrown to the curb but never picked up.......and oh yeah, a few scrawny
coon dawgs in the yard to finish it all off (with appropriate bare patches
of ground showing thru)
madgardener

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

| "Stu Pidasso" wrote in message
| Sheesh...me too. Pick up some porch geese with tons of "outfits"

while

http://images.google.com/images?q=ba...ff&sa=N&tab=wi