Old 10-09-2004, 01:40 PM
GrampysGurl

Mary HAD to have had a sense of humor. With Jesus as her son..? Oh yea!
.. and some of us thought WE had out hands full with OUR children!

Kate

"GrampysGurl" wrote in message

| Don't forget the "Madonna in a Bathtub" grotto. That would coordinate
| nicely with the toilet.
|
| I can't believe people do that to the mother of God.
| Colleen
| Zone 5 CT

You haven't met my Andrew lol. It is said that St. Andrew was Jesus' brother so
there may be something to the name. Every Andrew I know is "busy". Andrew's
keep their parents thinking and on their toes, he is secretly my favorite
because he is most like me. I love all 3 of my boys for different reasons,
Andrew is my challenge but he is also the sweetest, kindest person I know other
then my Grandfather... two peas in a pod those two are/were.Grampy and Roo
would sit together for hours chatting and watching cartoons together. Grampy
passed when Roo was 4 but Roo has wonderful memories to this day. Grampy is the
one who introduced me to the wonders of wildlife.
Colleen
Zone 5 CT