Old 10-09-2004, 10:28 PM
Srgnt Billko

"Lobo" wrote in message
We have a Cub Cadet lawn tractor and it's time to grease the deck spindle
grease fittings. The manual shows where they are, but not how to do it

(as
you can tell, I'm not a mechanic ... just trying to do things myself that
sound simple). Do I just put grease on top of the fitting? It's in an
awkward space. Someone told me the end of the grease gun should fit over
it, but there's no way to do that unless you take it all apart (I'm not
doing that) or had a grease gun with a flexible hose (not what I bought or
even saw at the store).

TIA....Lobo

Take it to the dealer - you sound like you know enough to be dangerous.