Old 10-09-2004, 06:03 PM
JJ

(Will Renkel) wrote:
Actually planting in a toilet is quite fun and neat.
I get many many compliments and a lot of conversation about it.
I first tried plantine directly, but not real successful
so now I webt to a "basket" in bottom and annuals in top...
ck it out...

http://home.xnet.com/~renkel/yard.20....very.good.jpg

Okay that settles it, now I want a tank. I only have the bowl.

Unh...not to start a political flame war but I am thinking I could
also express my personal political view if I had 3 complete toilets,
one red, one white and one blue. I could then plants bushs and shrubs
in them.

But my yard isn't that big so maybe I can scrounge a tank and a seat
that are blue and red and just do one, err, unit.

Jay the Pig