Old 10-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Sacha

On 10/9/04 18:33, in article
, "chris"
wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...

snip This plant came up in another thread a few weeks ago and there was
some
doubt that it could still be sold and planted. I said I thought I'd seen
some at the roundabout in Totnes and I was right! It's beloved of municipal
plantsmen and these are absolutely flourishing.

YES!!!! This is the plant! How do I get rid of it safely?

Cut it down and don't let it seed first. Chuck it in the rubbish that isn't
going to be recycled. ;-) But to be honest, unless you have someone living
there who is likely to take chomping great bites out of it, do you need to
worry about killing it off?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk